What Is Gabantin?
Gabantin is a drug used for the treatment of neuropathic pain and overcoming the symptoms of seizures. The pain can be caused due to improper nerve transmission in the body leading to pain and burning sensation. The person is observed undergoing mental turmoil and loss of memory as well.
Immediately he or she may ask questions about his or her identity etc. Such symptoms pose difficulty in daily life activities. So, one needs to eradicate such neuropathic pain and seizures. One needs to understand that neuropathic pain or nerve damage is treated with proper medication but seizures are terminating disorders that cannot be eliminated entirely. But this does not mean such people are inefficient for any work. With the use of drugs like Gabantin from Pills4ever.com.
Manufacturer of Gabantin
The makers of Gabantin are Sun Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd. The brand is worldwide known and its products are available in countries like UK, USA, Russia, France, Germany, South Africa, Israel, South Korea, and many others.
Sun Pharmaceutical is an Indian pharmaceutical brand that has been in the field of medicine manufacturing for 4 decades. With that kind of experience behind a product, it makes it easily acceptable by doctors and patients. It had drugs for every disorder from simple fever to life-saving ones.
Strength and Dosage of Gabantin
The strength and dosage of a drug is the parameter which decides whether the drug will function positively or negatively. For optimum efficiency, the drug must be taken in prescribed amounts by the doctor.
For Gabantin there are various strengths available in the market such as 100 mg, 300 mg, 400 mg, and 500 mg. Depending on the need doctor will prescribe the appropriate one. Note, that strength and dosage should only be changed under the consultation of the doctor. Taking more or fewer amounts of the drug can either make it useless or lead to overdose.
The availability of a product is directly proportional to the demand it has in the market. This is common sense that why would a shopkeeper keep a product which no one needs. In this parameter, Gabantin is a product with increasing demand. The cases of seizures and nervous breakdown are becoming common due to disturbed sleeping cycles and poor choice of food.
Hence, you can easily get the drug in nearby medical stores as well as online medical portals.
Use of Gabantin having salt Gabapentin
- The first use of Gabantin is in the treatment of neuropathic pain or nerve damage. In this situation, the person experiences pain and burning sensation from any part of the body. It lasts for few minutes and then goes away and reappear again.
- The second application of Gabantin is in keeping seizures under control to allow normal functions without obstruction. The person loses control and behaves abnormally.
How to take Gabantin
- Like many drugs, Gabantin is also a water-soluble drug therefore carry a glass of water.
- During the course of the drug try not to consume any addictive substances like alcohol, tobacco products or recreational drugs.
- One can take the drug either before the food or after taking the meal, it does not make any difference.
- The drug should be taken at fixed times every day to continue periodically.
- Take the drug strictly according to the prescription and in any confusion, the doctor must be consulted.`
How do Gabantin works?
The Gabantin works in two separate sections because it has two different uses. When it is taken for the cure of neuropathic pain due to nerve damage it acts as a painkiller but in a different manner. We all know that for every sensation we feel our brain is responsible. It receives signals from different organs where damage has occurred. This transmission takes through nerves.
Gabapentin suppresses the nerves transferring the sensation of pain by blocking the pain signals. Thus, the person does not feel pain and burning sensation.
In case of seizures when Gabantin is used, it balances the electrical activity in the brain. During seizures, a sudden rise of electrical signals is observed in the brain which results in abnormal activities.
The dosage of Gabantin is exclusive per person. Not every person who is prescribed Gabantin has the same dosage. The doctor prescribes the dosage after looking at various factors like any specific allergies, earlier medical records, and the need.
Dosage is given in the prescription so refer to the prescription in any situation. But make sure not to consume more than 500mg of Gabapentin in a day (24 hours).
How long Gabantin shall be continued
Like dosage, the duration of the course is also given in the prescription. If the drug is taken for more days than prescribed then it is also a form of overdose. Some people do so because no big improvement had been achieved.
If you are not satisfied with the results of the drug, consult with the doctor but do not violate the prescription.
Missed a dose of Gabantin
When you miss the dose of Gabantin the rhythm of the dose has been disrupted. Therefore, do not take any further dose on that day. Skip that day and wait for the next day to take the drug.
Some people mistakenly take more pills on the next day to make up for the missed day. This should not be done as it invites dangerous side effects.
With Sodium Bicarbonate
Highly dangerous can lead to life-threatening side effects.
Can lead to fainting and excessive sleepiness.
When not to take Gabantin
- When you are found to be allergic to the drug or its main ingredient.
- When the doctor has not prescribed you. Taking the drug on someone else’s advice can be harmful.
- When you are facing other disorders at the same time that possess heart risks.
- If you are a patient of depression, anxiety, and other mental disorders.
A slight fever is mostly observed which goes away in few days.
One may feel unwell and fainting-like situations. It is advised not to drive or undertake any skilled job during the disorder.
Overdose Effects of Gabantin
Side effects like headache, stomach ulcers, inadequate sleep, and high-stress levels are few side effects of overdosing on Gabantin.
Precaution & Warning
- Verify the seller before you purchase the drug from it. Many pharma websites lure customers by offering cheap prices. Do not fall for them as they may be scammers and fraudsters.
- Always follow the prescription while taking the drug.
- Take the drug at the same time whenever you take the drug. It creates a rhythm that allows more impact of the drug against curing neuropathic pain.
There are no reviews yet.