Showing all 7 results
Hypnite 2mg$100.00 – $510.00 Select options
Hypnite 3mg$110.00 – $510.00 Select options
Zopiclone 7.5 mg$75.00 – $350.00 Select options
Zopicon 7.5mgRead more
Zopifresh 7.5mg$75.00 – $350.00 Select options
Zopisign 10 MG$126.00 – $594.00 Select options
Zopisign 7.5mg$88.00 – $415.00 Select options
Zopiclone is the solution for the disorder of narcolepsy, resulting in excessive sleeping and difficulty while sleeping at night. The symptoms may seem funny to some people, but if left untreated it can lead to serious consequences. Imagine a situation where the person has some important work to be done during the day. But he feels sleepy and drowsy to the extent that even if he wants he cannot do his work.
And at night when he is tired, he cannot sleep. Such a situation is harmful to health as it distorts the sleep-wake cycle. This can result in mental disorders like depression, anxiety and hallucination. Such people cannot concentrate on their work or studies. For people who are involved in tasks that are risky or need mental ability, suffering from narcolepsy become the reason for quitting the job. For example, if a driver becomes a narcolepsy patient. While driving he needs to be super alert of his surroundings, but if he feels sleepy and drowsy it puts his and passenger’s life in danger.
Hence, inform the doctor about your condition as soon as possible and then use Zopiclone to get rid of narcolepsy.
Manufacturer of Zopiclone
Intas Pharmaceuticals is the manufacturer of Zopiclone. Along with manufacturing Intas Pharmaceuticals is also responsible for distribution. Situated in the state of Gujarat, it’s been more than two decades since they started manufacturing drugs. With skilled labor and high tech machinery, Intas Pharmaceuticals produces drugs that cure the disorder with no major side effects.
Its products are easily available in countries such as the US, UK, EU nations, France and Australia etc. The products of Intas Pharmaceuticals range from pills for a headache to treating liver cirrhosis. For every disorder, Intas Pharmaceuticals has solutions that have passed safety tests and are approved by drug agencies.
Strength and Dosage of Zopiclone
Zopiclone tablets are present in only two strengths, 3.75mg and 7.5mg. Depending on the need of the patient doctors prescribed the variant. Usually, 3.75mg is given to senior citizens above 60 years of age, to check how their body reacts. Then after some time, 3.75 mg is replaced with a 7mg variant.
But make sure to follow the prescription with no mistakes. If you have been prescribed 3.75mg but you take 7.5mg then be sure to face side effects and it is inevitable.
Due to its high success ratio in curing the disorder with no major side effects, Zopiclone is the go-to drug for doctors for narcolepsy patients. And in the current claustrophobic environment where people have totally damaged their sleeping cycles cases of narcolepsy and sleeping disorder are rising. Thus, demand for Zopiclone is also moving upwards.
Therefore, getting Zopiclone tablets is an easy affair. Almost all the medical shops and online pharma portals have Zopiclone tablets in stock.
Use of Zopiclone
- Zopiclone is mainly used to get rid of a situation called narcolepsy. It is a situation where the victim feels sleepy during inappropriate hours, during work, during the conversation but remains awake during the night. It’s the disturbance of the sleep-wake cycle. In such situations, Zopiclone helps by restoring the sleep cycle to normal.
- Zopiclone is also used to increase alertness, concentration and overcome fatigue. Therefore, even people who are not suffering from narcolepsy take Zopiclone for remaining awake for long durations. For example, during working night shifts, people often feel drowsy and sleepy while working during the night. Using Zopiclone assures to keep you awake for more than 12 hours if taken properly.
- It also finds its use in patients with Insomnia where they experience no sleep at all. In such cases, it helps to get better sleep.
How to take Zopiclone
- Zopiclone is a water-soluble tablet therefore it needs to be taken with a glass of water.
- Try not to chew the drug or break it but swallow it as a whole.
- Take the drug by following the instructions in the prescription.
- One can take the drug 1 hour or before the meal.
How does Zopiclone work?
Zopiclone’s working mechanism differs on the reason for which you take it. In the case of narcolepsy where excessive sleeping is observed. It helps in staying awake for longer durations by facilitating the flow of instructions between the brain and organs.
When taken by insomnia patients it works in reverse to slow down the transmission of information between the brain and organs. This puts the brain to rest and the person falls asleep.
Dosage is a very individual parameter for a person assigned by the doctor. Depending on the person, their allergies, its requirements and medical history dosage can differ. For Zopiclone one should not more than three pills in a day (24 hours).
How long Zopiclone shall be continued
Duration is specified in the prescription so, in any conflict refer to the doctor’s prescription. Do not exceed or reduce the duration on your own, it will affect the efficiency of the drug.
Missed a dose of Zopiclone
In case of missing the dose, skip the dose on that day. Take the pill on the next assigned day. Do not take more pills on the next day as it can lead to an overdose.
Can lead to coma and intensify symptoms of mental disorders.
Refrain from taking with alcohol but consult the doctor before taking.
When not to take Zopiclone
- When you are found to be allergic to Zopiclone. In such cases, it is wise to move to other drugs.
The person may feel bad dreams or imagine him in a certain situation.
Abnormal behavior is often seen among victims. Report to the doctor in such cases.
Overdose Effects of Zopiclone
Overdose is the result of ignorance and rumours being considered as facts. Taking an excess dose of the drug can cause side effects such as high blood pressure, coma, heart failure and low blood pressure etc.
Precaution & Warning
- The first precaution is to follow the prescription with full accuracy.
- If you are taking any drug currently, inform the doctor about it.
- For heart patients, this must not be taken.
- Any allergies should be discussed with the doctor.